What 2013 taught me.
1. We are born into a world that teaches us to be afraid. And we spend the rest of our life trying to unlearn that.
2. People come and go. Your true self stays with you forever. Take care of her.
3. Working hard does not mean success. Loving what you do. Does.
4. We have more than one soulmate. But we stop looking for him because we don’t believe that he exists.
5. We can do the impossible. All of us. You are no exception.
6. Rest. You cannot finish the race without slowing down.
7. Love yourself.
8. We can slow down time.
9. Yes life is unfair. But not all the time. Find the gaps and live in there.
10. We have what it takes to be all that we can be.
11. Life is short when you live in a loop. Stop repeating your days.
12. We have to spend time looking at the stars every night. Magic lives there.
13. We have superpowers. Believe.
14. We can have a conversation with God/Universe every day if we wanted to. We never have to be alone.
15.There are some problems we cannot solve. Give yourself time to outgrow them.
16. Ask and it is given. But not without giving yourself to it.
17. There are angels amongst us. But you have to be one, to see one.
18. Its your life. Its your rules.
19. When something feels wrong. It doesn’t matter how many people tell you its right. It’s wrong.
20. You have all the answers. All of them. No exceptions.
With the truth,
PS. Make sure you grab a copy of my bestselling book Second Firsts. It has changed thousands of lives.